Tuesday 29 April 2014

people are reading my blog!

WOW!  I thought only maybe one or two of my friends would be reading my blog BUT after clicking a link I can see that 416 people have read one or all of my blogs (i only know this because i accidently clicked something and it took me to a previously unseen page of facts and figures) if I can find it again I will be impressed. WOW 416 people and im only 4 days in!

I can see how useful a blog can be when it comes to starting up my Forever Living Aloe business next month. I am so excited about doing this. A couple of my friends are doing well in this business and because John has been using the products for 12 years I know that they are quality products. I have been using the Aloe Juice for a while now and see a big difference in my Crohn's disease...

WATCH THIS SPACE TO SEE HOW I GET ON

This is a big challenge for me as for a long time I have been unable to work because of my health. I am hoping that this is one way which i can finally contribute towards the household expenses and maybe a few treats too! :-)


Tomorrow I have my pre op check for my PAO. I am quite worried about this as I am still on antibiotics for the dreaded carbuncle and am feeling quite weak and poorly. Am hoping that 2 weeks of scrubbing with hibiscrub will mean that I test negative for MRSA. Hibiscrub tends to dry skin so am applying Aloe Gel with good effect :-)

I can hear Noah having a good old cry in his cot, he has been to playgroup this morning and should be wiped out. no rest for the wicked... I imagine this is what I will find when i go upstairs

 


No comments:

Post a Comment