Wednesday 11 June 2014

Expand your Forever Living Business

Advertise your Forever Living business the easy way...Market yourself and your business

Help others get the "Forever Feeling" - a great way of selling the dream to potential recruits.

Imagine how your business could expand if you wear this whilst, walking the dog, riding the bus, at the beach or pool, whilst out shopping or to wear to promotional events.

A MUST have promotional tool.

I am using it also as a free sign up gift when I recruit a new distributor to my team...just to say thank you for joining my team...it will pay for itself quickly.

 ORDER HERE

http://teespring.com/aforeverlivingthing




 I need a minimum  order of 1 T-shirt from just 30 of you in order for these to be printed. Money does not get taken from your account until the minimum order is reached (The last day for ordering at the moment is 29th June 2014)

Thank you for your order

If there is any trouble ordering please PM me through my Face book page
https://www.facebook.com/aloerecruitment1?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment